A more detailed pdf document with these instructions can be found here.
1. Go to online grant application portal (Accela Citizen Access)
2. Create an account in Accela Citizen Access (If this is your first time applying for a grant and do not have an account). Click on "Register for an Account" and follow the steps.
New users need to register for an account
3. Log-in to Accela Citizen Access. Once registered for an account or if you are a returning user, enter login user name/email address and password and select "Login".
4. You will be brought to the "Dashboard" screen once you successfully log-in. This screen will show you information such as pending applications for the San Diego Air Pollution Control District as well as from other San Diego County Departments. Select "Home" at the top of the page to continue to grant applications.
5. Select "Get Air Quality Service" under APCD.
6. After reading the APCD online application disclaimer select the box "I have read and accepted the above terms" and then select "Continue Application".
7. You'll be taken to a screen that lists all the APCD forms and applications available through Accela Citizen Access. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "APCD Grants".
8. A drop-down menu will appear. Select the grant you want to apply for and select "Continue". That is it! Now you can can work on your application.
If you have questions or experience any issues with the incentives online application, please contact the San Diego Air Pollution Control District at (858) 586-2600 or email us at email@example.com.