Take a proactive approach. Before your inspection, work with the District’s Business Assistant to:
- Study the District Rules and Regulations and Compliance Requirements applicable to your operations.
- Review your permit conditions. Ask questions.
- Post signs near the permitted equipment listing permit limits.
- Identify where records are kept. Know who will be able to provide those records to the inspector if you are unavailable.
- Attend training at District offices or watch videos online.
- Download recordkeeping forms to use.
- Request a courtesy inspection; conduct regular self-audits.
- Learn about breakdown conditions and variances as a source of possible enforcement relief.