The LUEG Open Performance website provides a look into how the Land Use and Environment Group makes your life BETTER through the use of performance measures and data.
The District needs artists from our local schools to submit drawings with clean air themes for our calendar contest. Students attending charter schools or homeschool are welcome to participate.
Mail your entry form and artwork to:
Air Pollution Control District
10124 Old Grove Road
San Diego, CA 92131
Email entries to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artwork must be attached to the entry form and postmarked by November 22, 2017.
- Artwork should be your original drawing and demonstrate why it is important to have clean air or how we keep our air clean.
- Artwork may include a clean air message.
- Artwork must be on an 8 1/2" by 11" piece of white paper, turned on its side (landscape).
- Do not fold or staple artwork.
Please watch this video to see how we improve air quality to protect public health and the environment.